Pradeep Khurana, the Co-founder and Managing Director for ContinuServe which is a leading professional services and outsourcing firm joins Enterprise Radio. ContinuServe helps mid-market and Fortune 2000 organizations improve service levels and reduce costs within their back-office operations through the implementation and delivery of shared services solution.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Pradeep Khurana discuss the following:
- Can you tell the audience a little bit about your background and how you became an entrepreneur?
- How long has ContinuServe been in business and can you talk about how you started it and the core competencies of the business?
- What Lessons have you learned on your entrepreneurial journey?
- What advice do you have to other entrepreneurs?
- How can our audience get in touch with ContinuServe?
Pradeep Khurana is a co-founder and Managing Director of ContinuServe, LLC and Chairman of ContinuServe India Private Limited. ContinuServe provides outsourced back-office solutions to Private Equity backed portfolio companies. He has been directly involved in many aspects of developing the firm from operational design and execution to strategic focus.
Mr. Khurana was also the founder of Surebridge, Inc., a company started in 1996 and a pioneer in the Software as a Service industry. Mr. Khurana helped build the company from the ground up and was instrumental in developing the technical delivery model, organizational design, and helped introduce the concept of delivering business applications over the internet to the market. He served as Chairman, Co-President, and Co-CEO of the firm. He was also part of the founding team of i-Cube, a systems integration firm headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts which filed a successful IPO.
Mr. Khurana received his B.A. from Wesleyan University where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa. He received his MBA from Harvard Business School where he graduated with distinction.